Monday, November 12, 2012

So Studious

 
 
We had a great day at school today.  The kids all worked so well during their lessons.  In general, most school days are great.... but within that description, some days are still better than others!  Anna figured out how to function with her broken wrist, Ashley was so into her book that she worked hard at every  lesson so she could have a few extra minutes here and there throughout the morning to get back to her book, and Adam enjoyed doing his puzzles again (it had been a while).  We had tacos for dinner (a favorite of everyone at the house) and we took Ashley skating.  Anna sat on the bleachers with us while Ashley skated... that was weird!  Allison is a happy little girl, but she has been a little difficult during skating.  I think she is just finally at the stage where it will be more work to keep her happy at things like that... if I want her in the stroller, then I will have to walk her... if I want to watch skating, then I will have to hold her... if I want to visit with another mom, well, she will not let me!  But, I can't blame her... all she wants is to be on the go.