I found this mask for Ashley to wear to bed! She and Anna are always arguing about the light... Anna likes to read longer, into the hours when Ashley should be sleeping. Ashley can't sleep because she needs it dark, so... I got this for her hoping it would solve the problem. It's too soon to tell for certain, but I am not convinced it is going to help her fall asleep while Anna continues to read. I think she just plays with it, peeking out every so often to see what's going on in the world while she's hiding behind the mask. At least, that's pretty much what has happened the last two nights. She likes it,though, so it wasn't a complete wasted of money! We spent the day at school learning about the Pilgrims and Indians, the Mayflower, and the First Thanksgiving. The kids then pretended they were either Pilgrims or Indians (they switched back and fourth) for the remainder of the day! We also got to the library and a few other stops for errands. Ashley had skating tonight and Wes met us at the rink so got to see a little bit of her skating. Allison took only one nap today... she did this two days ago, too! I am nervous because Anna stopped two naps and went to one nap at 9 months old! I really would like her not to do that! I put her to bed at 9:00, even though she was not tired, and she babbled and did not fall asleep until close to 10:00... then woke up at 12:30. She did not take another nap in the afternoon, and by the time skating rolled around at 5:00 she was ready for a nap, but did not fall asleep while there! I will be more enforcing tomorrow about the afternoon nap!