We had another great day... rather than rollerblading on the trails, the kids ran while I did my 40 minute walk. They found a line in the trail, stopped, got into position then yelled "ready, set, go!" They did great! I think we went further than when we rollerblade (we took a different route, so it was hard to know for certain). Everyone slept in a little bit so we got a little later start... we were there around 9:15. When we were done, we ran through the grocery store (not literally) for a few necessities... then came home for some lunch. I let them eat outside in their swing set fort... they haven't done that in a long time and thought that was pretty cool. Right after lunch we went to skating practice and then back home. That's when we did lessons and chores. Adam was so excited to have baseball practice tonight, but it was cancelled due to rain... there's supposed to be rain all week now! However, it was still great that we showed up anyway because they handed out uniforms today. He is so excited! He's on the Giants... his first game is next weekend.