Today was spent getting ready for the trip. We started the day packing our suitcases, running errands and cleaning up the house. I decided to pack this Maya Wrap for Allison as strollers are not allowed into some of the buildings... so I tested it out. Here are the cute shirts my mom sent for the kids to wear while in DC. Then we had skating for the girls followed by hockey evaluations for Adam. I swear this is the craziest week I've had in a long time... and trying to prepare for a big trip is not easy... I did manage to go over a few more of the things we will be doing in Washington DC during Allison's nap. By the time we got home, everyone went to bed and I wrote my evaluations for the 3rd quarter to turn into the district. Like I said... too many things even just today that needed to get done... that I normally don't have on my calendar... and trying to pack for DC all at the same time. That being said, I still think we are going to be able to take off tomorrow afternoon after piano lessons rather than waiting until Saturday morning. That will give us all Saturday afternoon to do Mount Vernon... otherwise I'm not sure when that will fit into the week. I am ready... and sooo excited!
Thursday, April 18, 2013
Wrapping it up!
Today was spent getting ready for the trip. We started the day packing our suitcases, running errands and cleaning up the house. I decided to pack this Maya Wrap for Allison as strollers are not allowed into some of the buildings... so I tested it out. Here are the cute shirts my mom sent for the kids to wear while in DC. Then we had skating for the girls followed by hockey evaluations for Adam. I swear this is the craziest week I've had in a long time... and trying to prepare for a big trip is not easy... I did manage to go over a few more of the things we will be doing in Washington DC during Allison's nap. By the time we got home, everyone went to bed and I wrote my evaluations for the 3rd quarter to turn into the district. Like I said... too many things even just today that needed to get done... that I normally don't have on my calendar... and trying to pack for DC all at the same time. That being said, I still think we are going to be able to take off tomorrow afternoon after piano lessons rather than waiting until Saturday morning. That will give us all Saturday afternoon to do Mount Vernon... otherwise I'm not sure when that will fit into the week. I am ready... and sooo excited!