It was a day to sit around... well not sit, but not run around doing stuff! Adam had hockey practice in the morning...but that's it. We were home the rest of the day. Wes was on call, so he was not home... I wanted to get things organized after being gone for a week plus finding where to put all the Christmas presents, etc. I had a laundry basket where I kept all my baking supplies for my Christmas baking... I set it on the floor to make room as I was cleaning. Allison found it.... crawled in.. and somehow opened a package of graham crackers... and sat in there eating her deemed snack. She also got to play on the piano... the kids think its funny to listen to her play, so they set her up to it and turn it on for her. The girls started playing with their Barbies for the first time in a long time. Adam played with all his airplanes and hockey guys. It was a relaxing but productive day.
Sunday, January 6, 2013
Snack Time!
It was a day to sit around... well not sit, but not run around doing stuff! Adam had hockey practice in the morning...but that's it. We were home the rest of the day. Wes was on call, so he was not home... I wanted to get things organized after being gone for a week plus finding where to put all the Christmas presents, etc. I had a laundry basket where I kept all my baking supplies for my Christmas baking... I set it on the floor to make room as I was cleaning. Allison found it.... crawled in.. and somehow opened a package of graham crackers... and sat in there eating her deemed snack. She also got to play on the piano... the kids think its funny to listen to her play, so they set her up to it and turn it on for her. The girls started playing with their Barbies for the first time in a long time. Adam played with all his airplanes and hockey guys. It was a relaxing but productive day.