It was a busy day for me... I really don't like shopping... and I really don't like shopping on the weekends when everyone else is out shopping! However, I was in need of new clothes badly, and with some trips coming up, this was my only chance to go out and get some new clothes while Wes was around to watch the kids. Anna wanted to come with me, so we hit the stores for 3 hours! However, in that time I made some returns, browsed around for random things, had lunch and checked off a little of my Christmas shopping. Sooooo, there was not much shopping for me, which I needed to do! The lines in the stores were CrAzY! I couldn't take it anymore! Neither could Anna... so we went home. After dinner I went back out for 3 more hours, by myself (no Anna, but no other shoppers were out either!) and I hit big with new clothes. Nothing fancy... just everyday t-shirts, layering tanks, jeans and sweatshirts... but that's what I wear, and that's what I needed! We started out the day watching Adam at hockey practice then getting a plan for dinner. Ashley played with Allison quite a bit while I made beef noodle soup, which the kids did not like at all... even though they love my chicken noodle soup! So, no more of that for a while!