Monday, October 22, 2012

Simply Skating

 
 
We rearranged a little of our day today.  I am trying to get the girls into daytime skating lessons rather than evening... which would be nice for obvious reasons.  However, the daytime lessons are at 2:00... that's right during Allison's nap.  She is still portable in her car seat for naps... but won't be much longer... so I am trying out the daytime lessons without commitment for a couple of weeks to see how it goes with her.  Because of the no-commitment part, we still kept the normal evening lesson as well which meant 2 hours of skating today!   If it works out, it would keep us running only one evening the whole week so that is my motivation!  So, here are some pictures of them at skating lessons... Allison napped the first session and sat in the stroller for the the second session... and Adam brought his floor hockey sticks and puck which kept him entertained for both 1 hour sessions!  During school everyone had great lessons and we were going to finish our Rainbow fish, but then decided to make birthday cards for my grandma who turns 91 on Thursday... then off to the extra skating lesson... so ran out of time.  I'm so excited to finish them, so I will be sure it happens tomorrow!