Saturday, October 27, 2012

Rainy Day

 

It rained all day today.  It started last night and steadily drizzled without a break the entire day.  It did allow for some catching up around the house, though.  I had been working on a handprint "family tree" for my front entry and was able to get that done since I had every one's hands here!  It turned out pretty cute, I thought.   Wes ran to the grocery store... which was wonderful, and I ran some other errands.  Anna is our shopper... she came with each of us (we went at different times so we didn't have to take everyone out).  Ashley set up a cute snack party for when Anna and Wes returned from shopping... pretzels, water and fig newtons... and then Ashley and Adam played together pretty much the whole day.  I did some baking then made home made chicken noodle and dumpling soup, which the kids gobble up.  Then we watched "Dolphin Tale" as a family and called it a day.  Very relaxing.  Very enjoyable.