The leaves are really starting to change! A week ago things were pretty much still all green. A few days ago we started to see a few color here and there. Now, there is definitely a palette of fall colors out there! Wes heard at work of a place that has great views of the fall colors... so we will try to take the drive north this weekend. I want to see it more than just in our neighborhood! We started our week's art project today... hand print fall trees. The hand prints will be added tomorrow. Today they made the tree trunk. I wasn't going to have them do the branches, but they had a hard time painting just a tree trunk. I thought they looked pretty cool without the leaves yet. Hopefully the colorful hand prints still look good when added... I actually think it will look pretty nice! I enjoy watching how each of my kids are so different when it comes to art, and I like how each of their tree trunks are so different... Anna's then Ashley's then Adam's in the picture. After school we went to the library and exchanged our books for the week. Then a quick trip to Target where Wes called me and asked if we wanted to go out to eat. So, we went to Olive Garden for a delicious, relaxing meal. A lady came up to our table and complimented me on my "beautiful family," then later, another table took the time to comment on how well behaved our children were! Yes, that's right... my children! Anna enjoyed feeding Allison her breakfast this morning, so I included a picture of that.