We earned a beach party at school today for earning our stars for good behavior. The kids picked the theme... in fact, I told them we would have to postpone the party until tomorrow because I forgot about the party with all the craziness last week. So, when I got out of the shower and rounded the corner at the bottom of the steps, there they were... all dressed up, lying on their beach towels with their beach hats (aka sombreros)! They shouted out in sync, "We picked a beach party!" How could I argue with that? They all agreed on the theme, and the party was happening on time! They even had Allison in her hula dress. During Adam's quiet time today he got to build structures out of play dough and toothpicks. He is learning about shapes in math and today he learned about model shapes. He had a lot of fun building these... and so did Ashley, who couldn't resist to join in on the fun! We had a relaxing afternoon. Anna helped me set up a few things in the school room. Then, the girls went skating. Wes was not home tonight so we had leftovers for dinner and then off to bed it was. Allison is doing great as far as a predictable schedule. Last night was the first night she went without nursing! I fed her at 10:00pm and she woke up at 2:30... I let her cry for a while, and before long she was back to sleep... until 7:05am! So, I think she is officially "sleeping through the night.".. we will see what tonight brings. Also worth mentioning, during her teething, she kept refusing the pacifier, so I have not used it in 3 days at all and she doesn't seem to miss it. SO... I think she is done with the pacifier all on her own! That has never happened to me before.