Wednesday, September 5, 2012

She's Crawling!



Even Allison is learning at home!  She is officially a crawler.  She has been taking the "almost crawling" steps for a good month, but today she finally decided to actually go somewhere!  She found a bright red plastic crayon sharpener on the floor and wanted to have it... so off she went!  I of course did not have my camera at that time, but then she saw a plastic bowling ball that she was interested in.  I captured her second journey with my cameras!  She is a good little crawler, too... in perfect crawling form.  Way to go, Allison!

As far as our school day... today was another good day!. The kids already seem to understand the routine of the day. I can't say it enough, but it helps that they have already been through a school day outside of our home. We did our morning routine, learned about the Koala, had our daily lessons, learned about manners (I'm hopeful!), created a nice drawing in art, watched a math DVD and enjoyed free choice. I'm not sure what the best part of the day was. I think it is just nice to realize that we are making it through the days... getting our lessons done, getting along and having fun all at the same time.