We had a great day today! The kids had a great school day... we have been working longer in order to get ahead for next week when my sister comes to visit with her family. They are doing great with the extra workload. We learned more Spanish and almost completed our apple projects. Tomorrow we will finish them up and also have an apple taste test. The kids are excited to see their final projects that they have been working on. I wish I could do projects all day long! Adam buit this airplane with dominos during his activity time. We made it to Michael's for the rewards... Ashley picked out crystals, Anna picked out fake flowers and Adam picked out a model car. The girls were being rewarded for going to bed so well last night and Adam was being rewarded for perfect school behavior with sitting still and not being silly during reading buddies. Great job kids! Allison spent a fair part of the day chomping on wagon wheels. I'm sure it made cutting that tooth feel better. Her first tooth broke through yesterday. She let Ashley feed her after her nap... Ashley's goal is to make Allison smile as much as possible... and it shows here! The girls had skating tonight. Wes met me at the rink so I could go to my hair appointment. What a guy!