Today was an eventful day for our crew. Well, anytime we do something out of the norm, it becomes eventful, I guess, but today we had two new things! We took a trip to the dentist... for all four children! It had been six months for the older three, but I wanted Allison's mouth to get looked at... her teeth never seem to get fully clean even though I brush them well. Turns out, after scheduling an appointment with specifically a pediatric dentist, I didn't think she was that great with the kids... she just kinda was there, no small talk and no real fun tricks to get Allison to open her mouth... in fact, the dentist never even saw Allison's teeth because she just kept saying "open up" and then smiled at Allison. I had Anna try to get Allison to smile while I held her, but no such luck. When I was scheduling our return visit it came up that she was not a pediatric dentist. I was a little upset... I made my appointments specifically with their pediatric dentist, I checked in announcing I was here to see the pediatric dentist, and the sign on the door we walked into said "pediatrics." It makes perfect sense that the receptionist at the END of my appointment would be the one to inform me that I was not seeing a pediatric dentist. Anyway, the kids have no cavities, and Allison really did a fairly good job for the hygienist... you can see in the pictures that she's totally okay with her brushing her teeth, but eventually she is ready to be done! When we got home the kids played outside for quite a while. After dinner Anna had a softball game that started at 8:00pm... that's Anna on first base in the above picture, playing under the big lights! They do this once during the season for the kids to stay up late and play... it's so much fun for them! Anna did have a great time... I brought Ashley with to cheer the Yankees on, but Adam and Allison stayed home with Wes. Ashley enjoyed pushing her feet with shoes and all completely submerged into the mud... so she was a total mess... but sure had fun doing it... thankfully she wore dark brown sweatpants and old shoes... not even planned! It was a good time had by all, I guess!