We had a nice day today... we did chores before skating lessons. While we were at skating, Adam took over the entire warming room with an airport that he built with his airplane collection, and Allison was so tired... wanting her nap so badly that she grabbed her blanket from my stroller basket and cuddled up with it on the gross floor! She never fell asleep because I removed her from the disgusting situation... but she was out as soon as we got in the car! She also wore her first clip today... it stayed in her hair all day! When we got home from skating the kids played outside for most of the afternoon. Then Ashley had a softball game... she got a few hits, got on base and scored a few runs! Way to go, Ashley! On our way to and from the game Adam had to have the window rolled down so he could fly his airplane out the window... I had to take a picture so I would remember how much he played with his airplanes. He simply loves them! Wes was still in Chicago so we had dinner and the game without him tonight... he did get home before all the kids were asleep, bringing them a souvenir. The girls got a bracelet that says "I love Chicago" which they thought was super cool and Adam got another di-cast plane to add to his collection... this time, a United plane! He was soooo excited!