We had a busy day planned... Adam had a late morning game... we had lunch at the fields... Anna had an early afternoon game... while we were eating lunch, Adam got called up to play with the Yankees as a fill-in so he ended up having a double header... then we had a backyard barbecue at Wes's "boss's" house. The games went well... Adam is so funny to watch with all his expressions he makes during the game. Anna had an okay game... she struck out the first time, and then got hit by a pitch at her second at-bat, then got up one more time and struck out again... so no hits, and no runs scored, but she at least got to run the bases! She didn't have a lot of action in the field, either. Adam's baseball game that he was called up for was super fun for him... it was machine pitch, not coach pitch, so he was feeling pretty cool. He got four hits out of four at-bats! First time ever batting off a machine, so good job, Adam! He scored three runs... so he felt pretty good. I complemented him in the dugout... "Good job scoring one for the team, Adam!"... to which a polite little 6 year old boy sitting next to him informed me that "This is not about winning or losing, it's about having fun." I didn't really know how to respond to him... obviously I agreed with him... but I didn't really think what I said was negating the idea of having fun... so I clarified myself... "I bet it was fun crossing home plate, Adam!" The boy just looked at me. It took me a while to shake off the fact I had been unfairly scolded by a kindergartner. When both afternoon games were done, we headed home, changed into party attire, and headed to the barbecue. There was a pool there... this would be the third pool for the kids in three days! I hope they don't expect me to keep up that pace on finding them pools to hang out in! The party was fun, the food was great and the karaoke was super fun! The fellows even let the little kids get involved, so Ashley was brave enough to go up and sing with Wes. There was a creek at their property that they walked the kids down to for some critter fun... right up Adam and Ashley's alley... and even Allison was having a great time. Anna enjoyed it but was ready to be done early one! On our way home from the party, we had a good view of the supermoon... the kids yelled at me to take a picture, so I did. It was pretty impressive!