
We had another great day! Congratulations to Ashley for completing her core 2nd grade curriculum! I doubled-up her curriculum in language arts and math, so she still has to complete the secondary curricula, but she's not far off from completing those, either. Plus I will still keep her doing additional enhancement activities... but she sure was proud of herself for completing her main curriculum! After lessons were done, we had lunch, did chores and did more art! Ashley wanted to try her art lesson from yesterday, this time making the flower with warm colors and the insect and sky with cool colors. Who knew that the other two would want to make another painting... this is all when school is done! I couldn't say no! Anna did hers the opposite way this time, with a cool colored flower, and Adam kept the flower with warm colors but changed his use of the colors. Ironically, they all chose to draw the same insect as what they drew yesterday. Ashley can't decide which one she likes better of hers... she likes them both... as she should! Art is too much fun! I still have a few fun lessons planned, but we will get to those next month. The girls had skating tonight, then dinner and off to bed. When everyone was silently reading in bed, I heard from upstairs, "I lost another tooth!" Adam now has one big long space at his lower front teeth... three in a row, very close in time... it's wide open!
 |
| Ashley's |
 |
| Adam's |
 |
| Anna's |