Like there is any other type of day in our house.... today was a play day! The kids played all day long. I was sad I didn't get a picture of Allison because she was in on the action, too. But there were plenty of pictures of her yesterday... and she did much of the same... except I didn't let her walk around with her bottle today. Adam had hockey practice at 7:40 this morning and Wes had to be at work bright and early, so off we all went to the rink! Adam got invited to his buddy Evan's birthday party in a couple of weeks, so that made him very happy! We were home before 9:00. The kids started playing within seconds of being home. Adam played with his airplanes and hockey stuff... and the girls played with their Barbies/Monster High dolls. We also facetimed with Grandma and Sydney and Sarah which was super fun, as always! After lunch I interrupted their playing so they would eat lunch... then ran a few errands at the book store and craft store. I am so excited to now have a replenished supply of paper and paints and paint brushes and other art supplies... and the kids got a few new books... so life is good! When we returned at 2:00 and they resumed their playing. I made dinner then let them watch a movie... since the t.v. had not been on once all day! Then they went to bed and read their new books... we all had a great day.