Monday, December 3, 2012

She's Standing!

 
 
Allison has begun to stand on her own... she will often stand in the middle of the floor or let go of her walker. I forgot how fast this progresses... once she did it once, it seems like it happens all the time now. I'm guessing it won't be long before she takes that first step!  We moved our day around today so we could get dental appointments.  I am proud to report that none of the kids have cavities!  We got home and it was 60 degrees outside, so after a little work in the house, the kids went outside and played for hours!  One of the neighbor girls came over for a while to play.  It was such a crazy warm day for December!  When the kids went to bed, they found Elf Eve in Allison's room!  He had found our home in Buffalo!!!  He returns to us every year on December 3rd, so we were wondering if he would find us this year.  The kids were so excited!