Saturday, December 1, 2012

Fill 'er Up

 
 
It was a very laid back day for us.  Wes took Adam to hockey practice right away in the morning, Anna got up early to watch her Saturday morning TV and Ashley slept in a bit.  Allison and I hung out until her morning nap.  She took a 3 1/2 hour nap for the 4th day in a row!  I know she's teething... she's cutting both upper teeth... but she must be growing as well!  She still goes down for an afternoon nap, too!  I ordered my Christmas cards, did a little shopping, made Rice Crispy Treats, and watched a movie with the family.  Wes took the kids shopping for me (smiles) and the ran some errands, including getting gas in his truck, which Adam helped out with.  The kids played in their store pretty much the whole day.  When Allison was awake, we had fun saying "Ba" and "Ga" back and fourth.