The girls had skating again, but it had been a while since I took pictures of them... last time I used my iphone, but I wanted to use my nicer camera and see if I could get some action shots of their jumps... and improve the lighting of the image. I did okay. I still see room for improvement, but I am happy that I have better pictures than before. The rest of the day was spent doing our normal curriculum and daily routine. The kids had a nice day. I think their favorite part was watching Allison dance in her jumper. She really likes the music, and has mastered the skill of running in a little circle by way of bouncing/dancing until she can bend back her knees to swing like she is on the swing ride at the amusement park... around a large horizontal circle again and again. When she slows down, she dances some more! We laugh and laugh at this. And Allison does too! Too cute!! I would post a picture but I only took video... I will post that to see if it works. It didn't work because it was so long. I will try to take a really short clip and try again later.