Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Flashcard Fun

 

The day finally arrived where the kids were sick of each other!  I have been amazed at how well they get along day after day... I mean they regularly do things that annoy each other... but for the most part they quickly correct their problems and move on.  Today they just couldn't stop bugging each other!  I decided they deserved a break, so I told them they would do recess alone today... that one kid would be outside, one in their room and one with me doing homework... and we would switch every half hour to complete the cycle.  They were so mad at me!  They whined and begged me to let them all play together... that it wasn't fair!  I just laughed to myself and told them that after everyone has been to their station, if they still wanted to play together, then they could do it then.... which they did!  Then we made chocolate chip cookies... just to get something tasty in the house!  There wasn't enough time to get groceries again today because I had scheduled an appointment to have boy scout popcorn delivered between 4:00 and 5:00... and Allison went down for her nap at 2:00 which meant she wouldn't wake up until about 4:00.  I had a package of bratts in the fridge, so I had Wes stop and get buns on his way home, so we managed to find another meal to survive.