Monday, October 15, 2012

Jump!

 
 
The trampoline is so much fun for the kids!  They use it pretty much every single day!  Here they are at recess having a blast.  I had a rule that they are supposed to go one at a time because they were colliding too much, but they have been jumping together without bonking into each other fairly well lately so I am trying it out again.  I guess that means I will wait for the next "accident" and then go back to enforcing the rule.  We'll see!  The girls had worked really hard on a play yesterday, but they waited to perform it for us until tonight since Wes would be home.  They made the scenery, costumes, wrote the script and had and intermission with snacks of homemade jello and muffins!  Wow did they work hard!  It was called "Pumpkin Patch" and they did a great job with memorizing most of it and having exaggerated expressions and perfect costumes!  So cute!!!