Allison successfully used the sign for "all done" at the high chair yesterday, and I was able to get a picture of her doing it today. It happens so fast I was surprised I was able to get a picture of it at all, but she is waving her hand telling me she is done. I will often do the sign with only one hand because I have the dish or spoon in the other... so this is how she knows it. She shakes her hand then catches my eye and smiles. So proud of herself! So cute! Our day went well. The kids found themselves over at the neighbor's house in the afternoon helping her decorate for Halloween and clean out her car. Too funny! She assured me she didn't mind! Then Ashley and Adam had basketball which they enjoyed. I am going to sit down and start working on my fall scrapbook... so excited! Wes had a late meeting so will be getting home late tonight.